How to get
Unlike the other alternate heroes The Heroes pane in the Shop Alternate heroes are cosmetic skins for existing classes. Each alternate hero belongs to a specific class, and provides an alternative to the default hero for that class. Alternate heroes , Lady Liadrin can be obtained for free by raising a character to level 20 in World of Warcraft World of Warcraft (WoW) is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) created by Blizzard Entertainment. The game was first released Nov. 2004, and has since seen six expansions: The Burning Crusade (2007), Wrath of . Once unlocked the player can choose to use Lady Liadrin in place of Uther Lightbringer Uther Lightbringer represents the Paladin class in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft. Contents 1 Background 2 Official overview 3 Flavor text 4 Emotes 4.1 Unused 5 Artist 6 See also 7 Patch changes 8 References Background when playing with a paladin The Paladin is one of the nine classes in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, represented by Uther Lightbringer and Lady Liadrin. Heroes edit | edit source] Uther Lightbringer is the standard hero for paladins. Players who deck.
Raising any character to level 20 will result in the completion of the related achievement. This includes new characters and characters which were created prior to the promotion; creating a new character is not required. For instance, raising a character that was previously at level 19 to level 20 will complete the achievement. Be that as it may, Character Boosts will not count toward the achievement.
Unlocking Lady Liadrin is not region-sensitive - unlocking her in World of Warcraft in any region should unlock her in all Hearthstone regions Hearthstone is divided into four geographical regions: Americas, Europe, Asia and China. Each country Hearthstone is available to play in is assigned to one of these regions. Each player by default uses their Battle.net account for that account.
Note that Lady Liadrin is not awarded retroactively; players who already have one or more characters at or above level 20 in World of Warcraft must still raise a further character to level 20 in order to obtain the hero.
This promotion is free, and does not require any purchase to complete. Characters can be raised to level 20 using the game`s Starter Edition, without spending any money.
It is not possible to purchase Liadrin, either with gold The gold counter, found in the bottom right corner of most menu screens Gold is a type of in-game currency that can be exchanged for card packs, or entry into either Arena or Heroic Tavern or real money.
- "There was a time, long ago, when I fell under the influence of treachery and darkness. I now go into battle redeemed by the purifying power of the Light! I am Lady Liadrin, and when I shine the Light`s wrath upon you, there will be nowhere to hide."
Lady Liadrin is an alternate hero A hero is a character in the Warcraft universe representing the player. In Hearthstone, this concept is expressed in three interrelated but distinct ways: Heroes are gameplay characters representing players or bosses within a match. for the Paladin class in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft.
- Lady Liadrin Fast Unlock Guide - World of Warcraft Level 20 Tips - Hearthstone Hero Portrait (Hearthstone's newest Hero, the)
- Hearthstone: How To Unlock Lady Liadrin (I've moved all future Hearthst)
Lady Liadrin is the leader of the Blood Knight order. Once a priestess of the Light, she became an errant paladin and seized power from the naaru after the Scourge destroyed her homeland of Quel`Thalas. She eventually sought redemption for her people, once more embracing the energies of the Sunwell, and now stands as a bitter enemy of the Burning Legion.
- Lady Liadrin (pronounced /li⋐≑⋐drin/) is the matriarch of the Blood Knights, Silvermoon`s order of blood elf paladins. Once a high priestess of the Light, Liadrin became disillusioned with her faith after the Scourge invasion of Quel`Thalas, and spent the following years honing her martial prowess against the undead occupying the Ghostlands. When M`uru was shipped to Silvermoon by the elven scion, Liadrin was summoned by Grand Magister Rommath to partake in a radical idea the magi had devised: the empowerment of Light-wielding warriors by siphoning the captive naaru`s holy energies.
- Contemptuous of the Light`s failure to protect her homeland in its hour of greatest need, Liadrin volunteered herself for this notion, and thus became the first of the Blood Knights Blood Knight Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Epic Cost: 3 Attack: 3 Health: 3 Abilities: Battlecry Tags: Divine Shield-related Battlecry: All minions lose Divine Shield. Gain +3/+3 for each Shield lost.The Blood Knights get their , an order she rules to this day. Following Kael`thas` betrayal, Liadrin sought redemption for her people; and with the revitalization of the Sunwell, she has rekindled a far more harmonious relationship with the Light. Liadrin, though called zealous, arrogant, and short-tempered by some, has always led her order with strength and conviction; and after fighting to rid Quel`Thalas of the Scourge, Liadrin now seeks the utter destruction of its progenitor, the Burning Legion. In her eyes, the Legion`s downfall is all that matters.
- "My brothers and sisters, words cannot describe what I felt upon seeing the Sunwell rekindled. In that moment, the Light revealed to me the truth of the terrible things I had done. Our people had walked a dark path and mine was among the darkest of them all. But the Light showed me that I was not lost. It helped me to find the strength to survive in spite of all that had happened and all the evil I had wrought. It is a strength that we sin`dorei This page lists cards with card art depicting blood elves, as well as their estranged kindred the high elves. Contents 1 Lore 2 Cards 2.1 Blood elves 2.2 Blood elf art Lore edit | edit all share. It is a strength we will need to free ourselves of the addiction ravaging our people. It will be the most difficult battle we have ever faced, but our resolve and the power of the Sunwell will sustain us until we have been restored to our greatness." - Lady Liadrin
Once unlocked and selected for use, Lady Liadrin replaces Uther Lightbringer Uther Lightbringer represents the Paladin class in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft. Contents 1 Background 2 Official overview 3 Flavor text 4 Emotes 4.1 Unused 5 Artist 6 See also 7 Patch changes 8 References Background whenever playing with a paladin The Paladin is one of the nine classes in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, represented by Uther Lightbringer and Lady Liadrin. Heroes edit | edit source] Uther Lightbringer is the standard hero for paladins. Players who deck. Lady Liadrin comes with her own portrait, emotes, and hero tray art, as well as featuring a special animation when using Lady Liadrin`s Hero Power Anduin Wrynn with the basic priest Hero Power Lesser Heal A Hero Power is a special ability displayed to the right of each hero s portrait. Usually Hero Powers can be used once per turn and , Reinforce Reinforce Type: Hero Power Class: Paladin Rarity: Free Cost: 2 Abilities: Summon Hero PowerSummon a 1/1 Silver Hand Recruit.See this card on Hearthpwn data page] Reinforce is the hero power used by the paladin alternate .
For more information, see Alternate heroes The Heroes pane in the Shop Alternate heroes are cosmetic skins for existing classes. Each alternate hero belongs to a specific class, and provides an alternative to the default hero for that class. Alternate heroes .
When viewed in the Collection Browsing the collection, in Standard format mode Accessing the collection from the main menu. The collection manager, also known as the collection, is where a player can go to view their collection of cards, construct , Lady Liadrin has the following flavor text:
- Since the restoration of the Sunwell, the Blood Knight Matriarch`s mood seems, well, sunnier!
Obtained by reaching level 20 on a new character in World of Warcraft.
Each hero A hero is a character in the Warcraft universe representing the player. In Hearthstone, this concept is expressed in three interrelated but distinct ways: Heroes are gameplay characters representing players or bosses within a match. has their own selection of audio and written emotes that are produced in response to specific events. For more information, see Emote Emotes are short quotes that heroes can speak during a game. Each emote comes as a soundbite, and in a written form, displayed in a speech bubble next to the character s portrait. Emotes are the .
|Thanks||My sincerest thanks.|
|Well played||Well played.|
|Wow||That is incredible!|
|Oops||An error, to be sure.|
|Threaten||You will pay for that, cur!|
|Concede||Your win, friend. I concede.|
|Opening remark||My hammer burns with holy fire!|
|Mirror start||Holy fire is my middle name.|
|Thinking 2||Options, options...|
|Thinking 3||Should I... Hmm..|
|Running out of time||Let`s move!|
|Almost out of cards||I`m almost out of cards!|
|Out of cards||I`m out of cards!|
|Error: Too many minions||I have too many minions.|
|Error: Generic||I cannot do that.|
|Error: Hand already full||My hand is full!|
|Error: Hero already attacked||I already attacked.|
|Error: Minion not ready||Give that minion a turn to get ready.|
|Error: Minion exhausted||That minion already attacked.|
|Error: Not enough mana||I don`t have enough Mana.|
|Error: Need a weapon||I need a weapon.|
|Error: Can`t play that card||I can`t play that.|
|Error: Can`t target stealthed minions||I can`t target Stealthed minions.|
|Error: Not a valid target||That`s not a valid target.|
|Error: Must attack taunt minion||I must attack the minion with Taunt.|
|Selection in Arena||I will serve! For Shattrath.|
|Lunar New Year Greetings||Hello, challenger.|
|Winter Veil Greetings||Happy Feast of Winter Veil!|
|Good game||Good game.|
- Blood elves normally have green eyes, but Liadrin has yellow eyes.
- Liadrin was the first alternate hero not to come with their own card back The Collection s Card Backs tab Some of the game s card backs Card backs are a featureSpecial attraction which allows players to replace the standard design on the reverse of their cards with alternate designs. Players can .
- Lady Liadrin`s opening remark "My hammer burns with holy fire!" often confuses players who note that she wields a sword and not a hammer. Ben Brode Ben Brode Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 3 Attack: 4 Health: 1 Your volume can t be reduced below maximum.See this card on Hearthpwn data page] "There is no way to contain the Brode." - Yong explains that paladins are well-known for using incorporeal hammers, as in the paladin spell Hammer of Wrath Hammer of Wrath Set: Basic Type: Spell Class: Paladin Cost: 4 Abilities: Deal damage, Draw cards Deal 3 damage. Draw a card.A good paladin has many tools. Hammer of Wrath, Pliers of Vengeance, Hacksaw of , and Hammer of Justice/Hammer of the Righteous in World of Warcraft World of Warcraft (WoW) is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) created by Blizzard Entertainment. The game was first released Nov. 2004, and has since seen six expansions: The Burning Crusade (2007), Wrath of .
- Lady Liadrin is also depicted in the art for Shattered Sun Cleric Shattered Sun Cleric Set: Basic Type: Minion Cost: 3 Attack: 3 Health: 2 Abilities: Battlecry Battlecry: Give a friendly minion +1/+1.They always have a spare flask of Sunwell Energy Drink™!See this card on Hearthpwn data , a card which was part of the game`s original set, long before Liadrin herself was added. She is shown tearing up the tabard of House Sunstrider, which she renounced in order to join the Shattered Sun Offensive, whose tabard she is shown wearing.
- From Wowpedia:
- Lady Liadrin says: I see it clearly now. I renounce my loyalties to House Sunstrider and its false prince.
- Lady Liadrin says: I pledge the blades of my Blood Knights Blood Knight Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Epic Cost: 3 Attack: 3 Health: 3 Abilities: Battlecry Tags: Divine Shield-related Battlecry: All minions lose Divine Shield. Gain +3/+3 for each Shield lost.The Blood Knights get their to the defeat of Kil`jaeden and the restoration of Silvermoon.
- Lady Liadrin says: We will fight beside you, A`dal.
- A`dal says: The Shattered Sun Offensive will surely benefit from the addition of your knights, Lady Liadrin.
- General Tiras`alan walks over to Lady Liadrin as A`dal speaks to give her a Tabard of the Shattered Sun, which she puts on.
- A`dal says: The battle for the Sunwell is but the first step on your new path, Lady Liadrin. Shattrath is open to you and all who follow you.
Lady Liadrin was voiced by Misty Lee Misty Lee is the voice actor for the characters listed here. Contents 1 Heroes 2 Cards 3 Boss 3.1 Heroes 4 External links Heroes Cards Boss The following cards and heroes are seen only in , who also voiced Grove Tender Grove Tender Set: Goblins vs Gnomes Type: Minion Class: Druid Rarity: Rare Cost: 3 Attack: 2 Health: 4 Abilities: Choose One, Draw cards Tags: Mana-related Choose One - Give each player a Mana Crystal; or , Mistress of Pain Mistress of Pain Set: Goblins vs Gnomes Type: Minion Subtype: Demon Class: Warlock Rarity: Rare Cost: 2 Attack: 1 Health: 4 Abilities: Restore Health Tags: Damage-related, Triggered effect Damage dealt by this minion also heals and Grand Widow Faerlina The subject of this article is part of the Curse of Naxxramas adventure Grand Widow Faerlina Set: Naxxramas Type: Hero Health: 30 (Normal)45 (Heroic) The Grand Widow oversees the Arachnid Quarter, and teaches Acolytes to .