How to get
Tavern Brawl cards may be provided to players through pre-made decks, or granted to players directly during matches. They cannot be collected by players.
Tavern Brawl cards are special cards Cards are the basic pieces that make up the game of Hearthstone. Each card represents an action that the player can take by playing that card. There are three main types of cards: spell cards, only available to players when participating in a specific Tavern Brawl The Tavern Brawl interface Tavern Brawl is one of Hearthstone s lighter game modes. A weekly event, a new Tavern Brawl begins each Wednesday (Thursday in Asian regions), ending the following Monday. Outside of these times, . They cannot be collected Collectible cards are cards which are available for players to collect and use in their decks. The majority of all playable cards are collectible cards. Players can view their collectible card collection through the collection by players, and are not available outside of their specific Tavern Brawl events.
All known Tavern Brawl cards are listed below, split into their respective Tavern Brawls, where known.
Each Tavern Brawl may featureSpecial attraction a specific set of Tavern Brawl cards, a mix of regular and Tavern Brawl cards, or only regular cards. Tavern Brawls may also feature boss cards Boss cards are cards unique to boss encounters. They may be made available to the player, or limited to the boss itself, but are not available outside of their respective encounters. Most boss cards belong . For listings for individual Tavern Brawls, see Tavern Brawl The Tavern Brawl interface Tavern Brawl is one of Hearthstone s lighter game modes. A weekly event, a new Tavern Brawl begins each Wednesday (Thursday in Asian regions), ending the following Monday. Outside of these times, .
Note that due to the way the wiki collects game data, these lists sometimes include cards intended for internal use, or which have since been removed from the game.
- [Hearthstone] Tavern Brawl #48: Just Two Cards (Hearthstone | Review & gamepla)
- [Hearthstone] Tavern Brawl #66: Three Card Decks (Hearthstone | Review & gamepla)
Unknown Tavern Brawls
The cards in this section are believed to belong to Tavern Brawls, but have not yet been seen in-game. Some may belong to upcoming Tavern Brawls, but prior to the releaseAnnounce of an accompanying Brawl this is only speculation. Other possibilities include having been removed from previous Tavern Brawls, or possibly adventures.
- No image
- Level Up! The subject of this article is part of the Tavern Brawl game mode. Level Up!File:Level Up!(35270).png Set: Tavern Brawl Type: Hero Power Rarity: Free Cost: 2 Level up all the spells in your hand and
- Sharpen The subject of this article is part of the Tavern Brawl game mode. SharpenFile:Sharpen(27514).png Set: Tavern Brawl Type: Hero Power Class: Rogue Rarity: Free Cost: 2 Hero PowerIncrease your weapon s attack by 1See this card
- Hero Powers
Boss Battle Royale
The Dark Wanderer
- Hero Powers
A Friendly Game of Chess
- Call Mediva The subject of this article is part of the Tavern Brawl game mode. Call MedivaFile:Call Mediva(42078).png Set: Tavern Brawl Type: Spell Rarity: Free Cost: 2 Abilities: Summon Summon a random MedivaSee this card on Hearthpwn
- Nefarian`s cards
- Player cards